Monday, March 8, 2010

Ecological Footprint



After doing this survey I was quite shocked to see the impact that my lifestyle is having on this planet. I had always thought that the way I lived was far less impacting on the planet than other people I had observed. Although this may be true, the impact that I have on this planet is still quite detrimental and it makes me wonder how people who I view as living far less ecologically friendly lives are having on the planet. I was talking to one of my classmates after doing the survey and supposedly one of the greatest impacts on the planet according to this survey is when we don’t recycle aluminium. I have decided from now on that as much as possible I will recycle all aluminium cans I use.

1 comment:

Dr Mariano Ramirez Jr said...

Uel, It's not required to reflect on this particular homework, but can you give a few comments on your ecological footprint?