Thursday, September 18, 2008

The story of stuff

That was quite an interesting vide although I have no idea what to say about it. What I got out of it was that we are damaging our planet really badly, but I guess it’s kind of been said so many times that it isn’t really anything new. What I did like about the video was the animations. It kept my attention even though I didn’t particularly enjoy the video as a whole. I guess since the past few generations of designers have created this system of consumerism it is our duty as designers now aware of the problem to fix it.

1 comment:

Lyvia said...

Your camera idea is really really really really cool. Definitely functions well enough for what it is and the aesthetic suited it pretty well with the rugged kind of "recycle me" look. With the final technical resolution though I think the way the camera is held together can probably be improved as in how you used a rubber band. maybe use slots on the sides instead?